Monday, January 14, 2008

I realize that I might have spoken out of pure frustration when last we spoke, the frustration made my words unclear, and for that I apologize.
When I say stop protesting, I don't mean stop caring, I mean stop carrying around posters and marching and going to rallies, Approx seven years of protesting and the war ain't over kids! The politicians in office aren't listening, and the ones on the campaign trail are only telling you what you want to hear. (Santa's real, right Mr. Obama? )
Don't stop caring! If anything I would encourage you to spread the peace and hope of our Father with everyone. Write a letter to a soldier over seas, we all know at least one, let him or her know that you are praying for his or her safety, let that fellow human being know that you care. Take a trip, go over seas yourself, spend some time simply loving the victims of this terrible event in history, or help fund some one else on a similar form of trip. Find a way to personally support and help the victims of this terrible event in history and them encourage those that you know to do the same thing. Most importantly, Pray! Pray!Pray! After all He is the Prince of Peace.


I do apologize for alienating more than one of you with the last bit of thought vomit that I left on this blog, but please kids, lets not waste our time with t-shirts and rallies, but let's look for real and tangible ways to make a difference, to bring peace and hope to this ball we live on.

1 comment:

Cara said...

ah yes, clarification can be a beautiful thing. although i may not fully agree with you still, (no, i have never protested nor will i ever, most likely) but i am not going to be one to say that it will NEVER do any good. who are we to judge that anyway...you're a good soul, canfijn.