Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008, we're here, the future is finally here, and I'm already looking for something new. black and white ball found the three of us dancing, ginning and pinning for only God knows what or who. Many unnecessary texts and phone calls were made, I don't even think my phone works anymore. Parker and I walked the half an hour back to angel street manor, Dan stayed on the floor of the ball. Talks of God and girls, and then surrender. Guidance is key but not really what any of us want, seeing as how we're, all three of us, stubborn male men. Humility is growing, but only threw the pain of loss, and we're adjusting as He shows us the way. Sleep will be welcome, and brunch is tomorrow, back to juilians, the mecca of hipsters, and delicious bloody marys! Who's got my levis on for tomorrow?

No comments: