Monday, February 25, 2008

Beautiful clarification, but of the difficult sort. It's like trying to bring resolve to the debate over the attractive or unattractive merits of Mary-Louise Parker. Beautiful clarification comes at the cost of my pride, comes coupled with non ecstatic suffering. Does the cost over weigh the benefits? Probably not, but I'm a human after all, and I can't seem to put on the goggles of reason, and see through the fog of suffering to the sunlit meadow of beautiful clarification, peace of mind. Never the less, I stare this beautiful clarification straight in the eyes, and I ask, "What do you want of me?" Knowing full well what is required. It seems that inane questions are how humans cope with knowing that the truth is really the last thing they really ever wanted.
Beautiful clarification, are you to be mine or shall I love you with my lips but never with my hands? The irony is that if I had beautiful clarification as mine, then I wouldn't have to wonder wonder wonder over what to do with beautiful clarification.
At least I'm not jaundice.




polaroid


st pauls was good


Zooey Deschanel has a lovely voice ( she&him(zooey+mward))


vacuums pick up a multitude of dirts, too bad they couldn't do the same for sin.

2 comments:

Cara said...

high five

Cara said...

it stung a little. the aftermath was quite soothing though.